18 April 2017

Casology: Grow

Hi there!

It's time for a new cue card at CASology !

                                                                 
My card:


A closer look:



I used a cutting file from Apex cuttables . This is one of six images in the sweet love couples pack.
I cut the image from black card stock using my Silhouette cameo, designed and printed my own sentiment in the Silhouette studio, and created a soft stenciled background using green dye ink from Hampton art . I masked a flower stencil with a die cut heart to create the BG. One of those very QACAS cards I love to make!

Font used for my sentiment: DK Mango smoothie... and if you want to use it , you're welcome!



Our sponsor this week: Stamplorations

Looking for more inspiration?     👉                          
                                                                                       👇

Guest designer: Lisa

Adding my link to the STENCIL challenge  @ AAA cards CAS on Sunday


                                      For your blog


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie


23 comments:

OlgaB said...

Super sweet!

Margot said...

Mooi!

Geri said...

Yep....waaaay behind on visits again! I'm so bad!

This card is adorable! The image is so darn cute! Love the pops of green :)

Geri said...

....thanks for the sweet sentient :)

Barb Ghig said...

Your little silhouette kids are so sweet and I love your charming sentiment! Such a cute card, Hannelie!

Shelly said...

Aww...How cute is this?!...Love it!

Lynn said...

Ah...that silhouette image is adorable!

A.Rose said...

The simplicity of this card is so lovely. Perfect interpretation of the challenge.

Coralynn Murray said...

I love the bold silhouette couple with the stencilled heart in the background. Such a bold and beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Cheryl W. said...

Sweet image with the perfect sentiment! Love the heart-shaped stencil behind the image, too. Great CAS card!!!

- Bellule - said...

Adorable cette carte. j'adore ton sens de l'esthétisme, c'est superbe !

Bises ♥

Jane said...

How adorable are those kids silhouettes! Love the stencilled heart behind them, clever use of a die and stencil. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Kim Heggins said...

Just adorable!

nancy littrell said...

Aahhh...So Sweet, Hannelie. Love your stenciled heart in the background. Hugs..

Leslie Miller said...

So sweet! A darling silhouette against the green stenciled heart. Striking with your bright green background, too.

Bobby said...

This is so sweet, Hannelie.

Ceal said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cat=rds

Susan said...

Sweet card!

Melissa L. said...

This is lovely, Hannelie. Beautiful design. I really like the green stenciled heart bg. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! and More! Hannelie I always say the same things to you - just speechless with delight every time I spot one of your cards! Totally awesome and inspirational and it's great to see this stunner over at AAA Cards. Thanks for playing along. xx

Anita in France said...

Such a sweet silhouette, Hannelie ... gorgeous against the softly stencilled heart ... and what a lovely sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

Unknown said...

Mooi Hannelie! Such a precious idea, and I do so love that green ink colour you used! That sentiment is so true also!

Cheryl said...

Such a sweet image and I love the stenciling behind it!