29 June 2017

CAS(e) this sketch # 228

Hi there!

Thursday is CAS(e) this sketch time!


Take a look at Chrissy's cool sketch :


My take on the sketch looks like this :)



A closer look:


... and the supplies:


This is one of those cards that happened effortlessly. From the moment I looked at the sketch, decided what I wanted to do, right through to the execution. No hiccups ! LOVE it when that happens!

The pretty flower is a design from Tanya Batrak Design ID #147869 in the Silhouette store. I used it once before here, and I will definitely use it again and again in the future!

I printed the design with a laser printer on watercolor paper and colored it with my Zig markers.

Sentiment designed in the Silhouette studio : Font used - Destain.

Sharing my card at :

The challenge  ~ Keywords challenge (playing with flowers, bright, watercolors)



                                       




Thanks for looking! Can't wait to see what you create !

Hugs
Hannelie

8 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! Love the way you used the flower as the curve!!! Great design!!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful card, Hannelie! I love your take on the sketch!

nancy littrell said...

Your flowers are simply gorgeous and so beautifully colored with your Zigs, Hannelie. They really pop!
TFS my friend. Hugs..

Cheryl W. said...

Your pretty flower can definitely stand alone as a focal point. Another great card!

!neke said...

Heel mooi !!!!!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, how about that! Who'd have thought? I love your idea for the sketch and how beautifully it turned out!

Brawny x said...

Lovely card x

Anita in France said...

Bold and so striking, Hannelie ... this lovely bloom positively pops off the page! Hugs, Anita :)